BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Monty,

I see this tour is now sold out which is great news.  Can you tell me how many are booked, how many are single travellers and what the age range of the single travellers is please?  Also I know it's probably too early to ask, but has a TM been appointed yet?

Best wishes,

Bob

(Member)
Hi Bob,

That's correct, it is fully booked with 40 travellers in the group. There are 6 single travellers, but as always we can't guarantee that they aren't travelling with another person in the group. The age of the singles range from the mid-40's up to the early-80's.

I am afraid no Tour Manager has been allocated as yet, but if you ask me again in a couple of months, I will be more than happy to have a look.

Kindest regards,

Monty

BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks for the info Monty, this should be a really great tour and it is one I've wanted to take for a number of years (since TS first introduced it in fact!).  Good to know there will be other single travellers, although on the TS Balkan Peninsula tour I did last year, the seven single travellers mixed more with the couples than they did with each other!

Best wishes,

Bob