sallyk
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello, I am coming on this trip and have had all my papers, but I am not sure about checking in. Do we all meet in the lounge and then get checked in by our tour leader or do we check in individually please?
(Member)
Hi Sallyk,

You will need to check-in individually. An airport representative will be there to help you if needs be, but you should be able to spot your tour manager, Wendy, hovering around the check-in desk or in the lounge once you have been through security.

Kindest regards,

Monty

AMG
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sally

I did this tour in early September and you're in for an amazing time!

If you're flying with United they have machines in Heathrow to check in and then you drop your bags at kiosks just behind the check in machines. You have to scan your passport and enter your location for the first night. The Scottsdale hotel didn't come up on the search but there's an option to type it in so make sure you have your itinerary to hand when you get to departures.

It was all straightforward but busy so things were a bit hectic, there are people around to help though so you'll be fine.

A

sallyk
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sallyk,

You will need to check-in individually. An airport representative will be there to help you if needs be, but you should be able to spot your tour manager, Wendy, hovering around the check-in desk or in the lounge once you have been through security.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty

sallyk
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'AMG' wrote:

Hi Sally

I did this tour in early September and you're in for an amazing time!

If you're flying with United they have machines in Heathrow to check in and then you drop your bags at kiosks just behind the check in machines. You have to scan your passport and enter your location for the first night. The Scottsdale hotel didn't come up on the search but there's an option to type it in so make sure you have your itinerary to hand when you get to departures.

It was all straightforward but busy so things were a bit hectic, there are people around to help though so you'll be fine.

A

Thanks A