Ash46
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am thinking about booking the above holiday on either 23rd. Feb., or 12th. April 16, flying from Manchester.

Can you please confirm that the flights are direct with Virgin from Manchester to Orlando International.

Could you also let me know how many people have booked on these two dates so far.

Many thanks,

Ash.

(Member)
Hi Ash,

I can confirm that we do fly direct from Manchester to Orland International. Also, we do use Virgin Atlantic as the airline for this tour. Please note, that all flights and airlines are subject to change and will be confirmed in your final documents if you are to go on and book this tour.

The 23rd February date has actually been cancelled due to operational issues. So for the 12th April 2016 - at the moment, there are 6 people booked, 5 of which are women.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Ash46
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Ash,

I can confirm that we do fly direct from Manchester to Orland International. Also, we do use Virgin Atlantic as the airline for this tour. Please note, that all flights and airlines are subject to change and will be confirmed in your final documents if you are to go on and book this tour.

The 23rd February date has actually been cancelled due to operational issues. So for the 12th April 2016 - at the moment, there are 6 people booked, 5 of which are women.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Thanks for your fast response.

Bearing in mind the later date I will probably now not consider booking until the new year.

I would only be interested if the flights were direct and with Virgin.

Regards,

Ash.