Smiler57
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Please can you tell me which New Year breaks are getting the most bookings ?

Thanks.

(Member)
Hi Smiler57,

All of our New Year breaks are filling up nicely. A Royal New Year Celebration has been a favourite for a while now, and is certainly following the trend this year too.

Are you thinking about joining us on a New Year break this year?

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Smiler57
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Smiler57,

All of our New Year breaks are filling up nicely. A Royal New Year Celebration has been a favourite for a while now, and is certainly following the trend this year too.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Hi Monty

Looked at A Royal New Year but the quote of £369 goes up to £468 if trying to book ?

Many takers for New Year in Paris ?

Smiler57
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Smiler57,

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Hi Monty

Haven't had a response to my query has to why Royal Celebrations is quoted at £369 but rises to £468 if you try to book ?

Thanks.

(Member)
Hi Smiler,

I am looking into this for you and I am very sorry for the long wait, but we are trying to mend the issue. I can tell you that the reason it jumps up to £468 is because our system is automatically adding on the extra night, which is optional. I hope to get back to you by Monday the reasoning behind this.

Thank you for flagging it up.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

evelynj
(Member)
Hi Monty

I have been looking at this holiday (Royal Celebrations) and I am awaiting your response re the optional night which is not mentioned on website. I have just checked and there are no accomodation details on the website. It was on there last time I looked a couple of weeks ago. Is the hotel being changed?

Thanks

Eve

(Member)
Hi Eve and Smiler57,

Eve - I have not seen a post from you regarding Royal Celebrations I'm afraid. Again, thank you for flagging this issue. We have not changed hotel and I can confirm that it is still Hinckley Island Hotel. We are looking into the technical fault and why it is not displayed on the website.

Smiler57 - I am sorry that it has took such a long time to get back you and to resolve the matter. Our IT team are currently working on it, and will be resolved soon. In the meantime, you can call one of our friendly advisors to book or to find our more information.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Julie L
(Member)
Dear monty

I hope the Hinckley hotel has sorted its problems out with the heating system, I have and quite a few others I have met there have been in 2013/2014 and each time the heating system has been not working, I actually think it's a very good hotel for new year, but myself and a few others have decided enough is enough, and have changed venues, I'm going to Chester.

Regards Julie L