RAW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I have just booked a cruise, as per Just You email offer, on the 'Voyager' for next April. Sailing from Bridgetown to Gran Canaria. As this is a new offer by Just You in conjunction with the sister company Voyager of the Seas I wondered if you had any more info on it. I have also booked the pre-stay offer of 3 nghts at the Hilton in Barbados. Will there be a Just You Rep. during the Hotel stay or only for the cruise? The offer seemed to good to be true so I also booked a Balcony room, on board, as a treat.

I realise this trip is still in the early planning stages but I would be grateful for any extra info. Regards Ruth

(Member)
Hi RAW,

Wow, how exciting!! There will not be a Just You rep during the hotel stay, but there will however be one on the cruise itself. On the email that you received, there was a link to the Voyages of Discovery website which has a lot of the information it.

http://www.voyagesofdiscovery.co.uk/info/caribbean-cape-verde-the-canaries/?utm_source=adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Sail%20from%20the%20Caribbean%20to%20the%20Canaries%20from%20just&utm_campaign=656 

I hope this helps and if you do want more information for something specific, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Heatherk
(Member)
Hi would it be possible to provide info about which other cruises will have a Jy rep on board

Have got the Voyages brochure and am interested in booking next year

Many thanks

Heather

(Member)
Hi Heather,

The Caribbean, Cape Verde and the Canaries is the only cruise that will have a Just You representative on board.

I hope this helps.

Kindest regards,

Monty

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
I took up a similar JY offer last year on Voyager, it was really good value and well organised, the ship is small only around 400 or so passengers which is good, the crew were excellent and got to know the passengers which meant really good service. The JY rep on board was excellent, I'd certainly go again if there was a JY rep on board. The only slight downside is you don't always get an overnight in a port and so miss the chance to get the full experience of the place, but overall I found it good value for money and having had a couple of days ashore in Borneo now want to go on the full JY Borneo tour.
Suitsya
(Member)
Hiya

Can you please advise how many people are booked for this cruise and the gender mix/ ages. Also Are any flight timings available and are there any local flight options?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

S

(Member)
Hi Suitsya,

There is approximately 70 passengers from Just You, just under 60 are female and the rest are male. Unfortunately, it is difficult to get hold of anymore information regarding age ranges etc.

With regards to flight times you would be best to ring customer services, as again, it is difficult to get hold of this information.

I hope this helps and I'm sorry I can't be of much more help.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

barrymcdonald
(Member)
:Re. cruise 2016 , I have booked this and I hope I have not missed something , but April 2015 has gone and it is for April 2016 unless I am mistaken Barry.
evelynj
(Member)
Hi Monty

I see 70 people have already booked for this trip. What is the maximum numbers for this cruise?

Regards

Eve

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Eve,

When Voyager is cruising with full occupancy, she would sail with 540 travellers. However, as we have commandeered a significant number of cabins for our Just You customers (who will have a cabin of their own), this cruise will have less travellers on board.

Kindest regards

Julia

RAW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Suitsya' wrote:

Hiya

Can you please advise how many people are booked for this cruise and the gender mix/ ages. Also Are any flight timings available and are there any local flight options?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

S

Hi

I have booked this cruise plus the 3 nights, pre-cruise, in Barbados. If you do this then I have been advised that the flight is BA2155 at 1120 from Gatwick on the 22 April 2016. No return flight details yet.

Hope this helps.

R

RAW
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'barrymcdonald' wrote:

:Re. cruise 2016 , I have booked this and I hope I have not missed something , but April 2015 has gone and it is for April 2016 unless I am mistaken Barry.

Sorry, my fault, so excited I got the year wrong!

R