Julie White
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Monty

I am booked on the Vietnam trip with the add on at Christmas.

Can you please let me know how many are booked on the main trip and how many are doing the add on.

Will the tour manager stay with us to the end or will we have local guides on the add on.

Many thanks

Julie

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julie,

There are currently 23 travellers booked to visit Vietnam this Christmas with a further 2 travellers provisionally booked. Of the 23, 5 of the group have booked to take the add-on.

The Tour Manager has not yet been allocated for this trip - usually, the tour manager will stay on for the Cambodia add on but if you ask again a little closer to departure I'll be able to advise who this is and check whether or not they will be joining you or if a Local Guide will accompany you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julie White
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Julia,

Good to see you back on the community

Regards Julie

Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julie wrote:

Hello Monty

Can you please let me know how many are booked on the main trip and how many are doing the add on.

Will the tour manager stay with us to the end or will we have local guides on the add on.

Many thanks

Julie

Hi Calm Air Pal!

Didn't realise you were doing this trip this Christmas - it is fantastic, and the food is to die for!! Do you fancy doing Namibia for September 2016?

Cheers,

Hils

avideb
(Member)
Hi

Are there any spaces left on this trip what is the mix of people on both the main trip and add on i would like to do this trip

avideb

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi avideb,

yes there are currently 4 places left on the main tour and 6 places left on the main tour with add-on.

As it stands, the group is made up of 5 men and 19 women with ages from early-30s through to early-80s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julie White
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Hils' wrote:

'Julie wrote:

Hello Monty

Many thanks

Julie

Hi Calm Air Pal!

Didn't realise you were doing this trip this Christmas - it is fantastic, and the food is to die for!! Do you fancy doing Namibia for September 2016?

Cheers,

Hils

Hello Hils,

I like to get about and Vietnam sounded good for Christmas. It will be a lot warmer than Churchill.

Yes I definitely want to go to Namibia in September. So hopefully I will see you there.

When are you off to Burma?

Cheers

Calm Air Pal

avideb
(Member)
Hi

I have taken the plunge at book also first time away at Christmas and New Year also the add on not sure if i am scared or excited or both lol

Julie White
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Avideb,

It will be an amazing experience. You will probably be a bit scared at first but once you meet everyone you will be excited and have lots of fun.

See you on the 23rd

Warm regards Julie