Hunt
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

I've just received my travel documents for this trip, which is exciting. I see that on day 2 and 3 it talks about the 'balance' of the day being free after the included tour. Can you give me an idea of how long this 'balance' is (bearing in mind I've booked the evening optionals)? Are we talking several hours?

I'd rather spend the time out in Paris than in the hotel, but I'm not good at improvising in a foreign city. I'd rather plan things out in advance.

Thanks

Ian

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ian,

I have spoken with our team who have taken a look at the tour manager notes for this day and have provided me with the following details (these are subject to change depending on local conditions).

For day 2, you'll leave the hotel around 9am and return about 4pm

After the city tour which lasts 2hrs 30 mins and a 20 minute stop at the Eiffel Tower and a 20 min stop at the Louvre, travellers will have time to themselves…approx. 3hrs free time to go back to the Eiffel tower or the Louvre at their leisure.

For day 3 you'll leave the hotel again around 9am and return around 4/4.30

Timings below are approximate and as mentioned before subject to local conditions. I hope this helps with your planning.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hunt
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia. That's really helpful.