TGRAN
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)

I pre-booked some trips a few weeks ago and just been looking

at the updated invoice and notice the outward flight time has changed from 16.40 to 18.00, which means the first day of the holiday is almost over. Also noticed flight number has changed. I know flight details won't be confirmed until nearer the time, but can you advise why the flight time has changed to a much later time.

Thanks

Trish G

(Member)
Hi Trish G,

Flight times may be subject to change until you receive your final documents - which is approximately 2 weeks before departure. Unfortuneately, we do not to our customers unless the change is significant i.e. over 3 hours or has an effect on your holiday. The first day is always a travelling day, therefore nothing will be missed off the itinerary.

I hope this helps.

Kindest reagrds,

Monty

TGRAN
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:)

While readimg the itinery gor this, i noticed under the flight details:

Meals - see website

Do we not get a meal during the flight or does it have to be pre-ordered?

Thanks

Trish G

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Trish,

I have been advised that you get a meal on both your outbound and return journey.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Littlepaul66
(Member)
Hi Trish Monty and Julia

I'm on this trip but a week later and I've just found out by looking at the BA website that my flight has also changed. We are now flying at 19:45 which is just over 3 hours later. My final documents says we are still on the 16:40 flight. As I'm flying down from Manchester earlier on that day I now have just over 5 hours at Heathrow between flights. If I hadn't by chance looked at the BA website I wouldn't have known about the change. It's not a good start to my holiday having to spend so much time waiting around an airport.

Paul