Alison O
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Could you please give me an update of numbers and ages for the Nov 15 Florida trip?. How many are flying from Manchester?. Do you have provisional flight times and has this trip been cleared to operate yet?

Thank you

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Alison,

There are currently 15 travellers booked on this date with the group made up of 4 men and 11 women with ages from early-30s to mid-70s. It looks like there are 8 travellers on this trip travelling from Manchester. Provisional flight times from Manchester are;

Depart Manchester: 11:15hrs

Arrive Manchester: 07:20hrs

The tour has not yet been cleared to operate but the numbers are looking healthy.

Kindest regards,

Julia

P.S. Please remember that flight times are subject to change and would be confirmed in your final documents.

Alison O
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you.

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Alison,

There are currently 15 travellers booked on this date with the group made up of 4 men and 11 women with ages from early-30s to mid-70s. It looks like there are 8 travellers on this trip travelling from Manchester. Provisional flight times from Manchester are;

Depart Manchester: 11:15hrs

Arrive Manchester: 07:20hrs

The tour has not yet been cleared to operate but the numbers are looking healthy.

Kindest regards,

Julia

P.S. Please remember that flight times are subject to change and would be confirmed in your final documents.

k8nairne
(Member)
Hi Alison,

I've just booked the November Florida trip. Very exciting! I'm flying out from Gatwick though.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

Best wishes,

Kate

Alison O
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Kate

I've not booked yet but it's very likely that i will. I'm just waiting for Just You to confirm if it is still flying from Manchester on 11th or has moved to 12th as it makes a difference to my holidays at work. I hope to see you there :-)

Alison

Hi Alison,

I've just booked the November Florida trip. Very exciting! I'm flying out from Gatwick though.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

Best wishes,

Kate