suer
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia

As you know I'm going on this holiday. Can you please let me know how many men/women are booked on this trip so far, thanks.

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'suer' wrote:

Julia

As you know I'm going on this holiday. Can you please let me know how many men/women are booked on this trip so far, thanks.

Hi, there are 29 people booked - 27 female, 2 male - and the age range is 40 to 80.

Thanks,

Tim

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Tim' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Julia

Hi, there are 29 people booked - 27 female, 2 male - and the age range is 40 to 80.

Thanks,

Tim

thanks Tim for your response. Suea

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'suer' wrote:

'Tim' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Julia

Thanks,

Tim

Tim had tbe numbers changed at all? Sue

(Member)
Hi Sue,

There are now 40 people booked, which makes this tour fully booked. There are 37 women and 3 men - the age range is still between 40 and 80.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sue,

There are now 40 people booked, which makes this tour fully booked. There are 37 women and 3 men - the age range is still between 40 and 80.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Monty, thanks for this info......seems the men will be inundated with female company on this tour. Glad to hear so many people are booked on it, should be a good trip.:)

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
If there is anyone else booked on 8th Sept and would like to stay in touch before we go, please let me know, so we can swap email addresses before trip.
suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sue,

Kindest Regards,

Monty

Monty

Forgot to ask you, who is the tour leader for this trip please?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

The Tour Manager for this tour has not yet been allocated.

Ask us again in a few weeks and we will have another look for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sue,

The Tour Manager for this tour has not yet been allocated.

Ask us again in a few weeks and we will have another look for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia, thanks very much, will do

Rosie9
(Member)
'suer' wrote:

If there is anyone else booked on 8th Sept and would like to stay in touch before we go, please let me know, so we can swap email addresses before trip.

Hi I am booked on this trip flying from Manchester, This is my second time on this holiday I was there two years ago, which I enjoyed very much, looking forward to meeting you.

Regards

Rosie9

kittycat
(Member)
'Rosie9' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Hi I am booked on this trip flying from Manchester, This is my second time on this holiday I was there two years ago, which I enjoyed very much, looking forward to meeting you.

Regards

Rosie9

Hello Rosie9

I also am booked on this trip going from Manchester. Met you there 2 years ago.How is that for a coinsidence? Is Gaynor going with you again. Look forward to seeing you on the 8th.

Val

Rosie9
(Member)
Hi Editor, I am booked on this trip, can you please tell me how many people are flying from Manchester, it will be a help when I get to the airport.

Regards

Rosie9

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Rosie9' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Regards

Rosie9

Hi Rosie 9

Glad to hear someone else is going on this holiday. This will be my first time. If you want to stay in touch before holiday, then we can swap email addresses. Just confirm and JY will arrange it so we can chat privately. Looking forward to hearing from you about this holiday.

(Member)
Hi Rosie9,

There are 7 people flying from Manchester on the 8th September 2015.

Kindest regards,

Monty

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'kittycat' wrote:

'Rosie9' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Regards

Rosie9

Val, just remembered we have swapped email addresses already. See you in a few weeks time. Sue

Hello Rosie9

I also am booked on this trip going from Manchester. Met you there 2 years ago.How is that for a coinsidence? Is Gaynor going with you again. Look forward to seeing you on the 8th.

Val

Val

Glad to hear someone else is going on the 8th to Costa de la Luz. It will be my first time. If you want to swap email addresses just reply to this post and JY will arrange it. I am trVelling from Gatwick. Sue

Rosie9
(Member)
'kittycat' wrote:

'Rosie9' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Regards

Rosie9

Hello Rosie9

Val

Hello Val, I am looking forward to meeting you again,2 great minds think alike booking this week. You must have enjoyed this holiday as much as I did, I found it to be very relaxing. I enjoyed paddling in the sea, and the walks along the beach. Gaynor is not coming this time, so I will look out for you at the airport. see you in September.

Rosina

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Rosie9' wrote:

'kittycat' wrote:

'Rosie9' wrote:

'suer' wrote:

Regards

Rosie9

Hello Rosie9

Val

Hello Val, I am looking forward to meeting you again,2 great minds think alike booking this week. You must have enjoyed this holiday as much as I did, I found it to be very relaxing. I enjoyed paddling in the sea, and the walks along the beach. Gaynor is not coming this time, so I will look out for you at the airport. see you in September.

Rosina

Hi Rosina

Looking forward to meeting you on this holiday. It will be my first time going to this hotel, so excited. If you want to stay in touch, let JY know and we can swap email adddresses. See you in Sept. Sue

suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
If there is anyone else booked on 8th Sept trip and would like to stay in touch before we go, please let me know, so we can swap email addresses before we go. Not long now to go
suer
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Can you tell me please when I am likely to receive my flight ticket and itinerary for this trip on 8 Sept, thanks, Sue