marks
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Am currently researching this holiday and i was wondering whether you can tell me what the provisional departure and return times are for Manchester and Heathrow. Also, could you tell me how many have booked, gender ratio ect...

Thanks

Mark

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark,

At the moment, the provisional times for this trip are;

Depart Manchester 09:40hrs, return MAN 12:35hrs

Depart Heathrow 10:50hrs, return LHR 15:50hrs

These are provisional timings, are subject to change and would be confirmed in your final documents should you go on to book.

In terms of numbers, there are 2 travellers already booked on this date, both women, one in her 40s and one in her 70s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member)
Thanks from me too Julia! :thumbup:
magpie10
(Member)
I'm interested in this holiday too. I hoped to do it this year but was told I could only fly from Gatwick which is no good for me. Will there definitely still be flights from Manchester or Heathrow for this date as I can get to either airport. I've never been to Croatia before so would love to do this holiday.

Regards

Caroline

marks
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Mark,

These are provisional timings, are subject to change and would be confirmed in your final documents should you go on to book.

In terms of numbers, there are 2 travellers already booked on this date, both women, one in her 40s and one in her 70s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

This is looking more and more hopeful :)

Cant wait- have now graduated and start my job soon!

Yay Mark

Bosuncat
(Member)
'marks' wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Mark,

Kindest regards,

Julia

This is looking more and more hopeful :)

Cant wait- have now graduated and start my job soon!

Yay Mark

Excellent!! On both counts. :thumbup:

magpie10
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Could you please let me know if the flights from Manchester and Heathrow will be operating for this departure in 2016?

Thanks

Caroline

jonah
  • (Member)
(Member)
'magpie10' wrote:

I'm interested in this holiday too. I hoped to do it this year but was told I could only fly from Gatwick which is no good for me. Will there definitely still be flights from Manchester or Heathrow for this date as I can get to either airport. I've never been to Croatia before so would love to do this holiday.

Regards

Caroline

I hope so Caroline as I am hoping to do the 20th May next year which is currently showing a Manchester departure.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caroline,

At the moment, the plans are that we will fly from Manchester and Heathrow for this tour in 2016.

Kindest regards,

Julia

SKW2962
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Caroline,

At the moment, the plans are that we will fly from Manchester and Heathrow for this tour in 2016.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia

The Manchester flights with Thomson actually show them leaving at 6.00a.m. and arriving in Split at 9.40a.m.

There's another thread running about whether direct Heathrow flights on Fridays are available, but as they seem not to be and the best solution is a direct flight from Gatwick arriving in Split at 7.45p.m., does that mean anyone traveling from Manchester will have to wait 10 hours at the airport for the rest of the party to arrive? (This thread for the Heathrow issue "Makarska Riviera")

On a separate question, do JY have any indication (always subject to confirmation/change...) of the cost of the excursions:

- full day to Krka National Park and the Winery

- half day to Makarska

From the websites the Park is about £10, the Winery £32; I'm guessing minus group discounts, plus some travel costs. Makarska just travel?

Sandy

(Member)
Hi Sandy,

As you may have seen from the other thread, those flying from London will be using Gatwick. Our customers booked on this tour will be advised regarding this matter.

At the moment our optional excursions are not on sale yet as we have not had costs from our agent - these are usually set a few months before departure. To give you a rough idea of prices, we can share last year's prices with you:

Krka National Park and Bibich Winery (2015) - £79.00

Makarska (2015) - £37.00

It is likely that these prices will increase as we need to take into consideration certain fees, which I am sure you can understand.

Kindest regards,

Monty

SKW2962
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Sandy,

As you may have seen from the other thread, those flying from London will be using Gatwick. Our customers booked on this tour will be advised regarding this matter.

At the moment our optional excursions are not on sale yet as we have not had costs from our agent - these are usually set a few months before departure. To give you a rough idea of prices, we can share last year's prices with you:

Krka National Park and Bibich Winery (2015) - £79.00

Makarska (2015) - £37.00

It is likely that these prices will increase as we need to take into consideration certain fees, which I am sure you can understand.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thanks Monty,

For this reply and all the others regarding this trip, flights etc.

Any price information helps to budget and actually the prices could be slightly lower given the favourable movement of the exchange rate between the euro and the pound.

Sandy.