FranXWP
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I was wondering how many have booked for the Inspirational China trip on 9th September 2015 with the Yangtse add on and how many of those will be travelling from Heathrow.

Also please can you remind me when we should expect to get our visa application forms through if we have opted for JY to deal with it

Thanks

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi FranXWP,

At the moment there are 31 of you booked on the Inspirational China trip with 15 taking the main tour only and 16 of you booked for the Yangtze add-on. All travellers on this date will be travelling via Heathrow.

In terms of the visa application forms, these should be included in the information pack that we send out about 15 weeks before departures and looking at the calendar, that's in the next couple of weeks!

Kindest regards,

Julia

FranXWP
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'FranXWP' wrote:

Hi

I was wondering how many have booked for the Inspirational China trip on 9th September 2015 with the Yangtse add on and how many of those will be travelling from Heathrow.

Also please can you remind me when we should expect to get our visa application forms through if we have opted for JY to deal with it

Thanks

Thanks, Julia. Sounds as though it will be a good crowd and lots of fun. Can't wait to meet everyone.

suejj
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi FranXWP,

I'm on this trip too, including the cruise extension. My visa application forms arrived this morning, so hopefully you will have received yours by now. Will have to get more "passport style" photos for the visa early next week. Looking forward to this adventure. Quite a bit to take in, reading through today's paperwork.

newbyphil
(Member)
Hi,

I am booked for the inspirational China trip for 9th Sept.

I was looking to maybe chum up with people who are traveling from Heathrow ,

This is my first trip alone since my husband died , and feeling very apprehensive about it, it would ease my mind if I could maybe arrange to meet other members at Heathrow.

Thanks in advance

Newby Phil

FranXWP
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'newbyphil' wrote:

Hi,

I am booked for the inspirational China trip for 9th Sept.

I was looking to maybe chum up with people who are traveling from Heathrow ,

This is my first trip alone since my husband died , and feeling very apprehensive about it, it would ease my mind if I could maybe arrange to meet other members at Heathrow.

Thanks in advance

Newby Phil

Hi

I am sure once we get our final instructions we will find we will meet up at a designated area but I would be happy to meet up with you at Heathrow if that would help you. Lets see what final instructions say when we get them and go from there (?)