dudley denise
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello I wonder if you could tell me how many people have booked on this trip - it is my first holiday with Just You and I am so excited a d looking forward to it
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dudley Denise.,

I can tell you that there are currently 15 of you booked on this trip - as there are quite a few months before departure, please feel free to ask me for an update on the numbers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Denise

The USA tours I have been on have been approx 30-40 people, I have not done this tour, but you will have fun I am sure.

Cindy

dudley denise
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hello Julia thank You

te='Julia' pid='263785' dateline='1428601249']

Hi Dudley Denise.,hi

I can tell you that there are currently 15 of you booked on this trip - as there are quite a few months before departure, please feel free to ask me for an update on the numbers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

dudley denise
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

Denise

The USA tours I have been on have been approx 30-40 people, I have not done this tour, but you will have fun I am sure.

Cindy

Thanks Cindy this will be my first just you holiday - hopefully first of many

dudley denise
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'dudley wrote:

hello Julia thank You

te='Julia' pid='263785' dateline='1428601249']

Hi Dudley Denise.,hi

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julie thank you for this - could you please give me an update on the numbers booked now. Also would you know when the farewell dinner would be held on this trip as I am thinking of going to see Donny and Marie Osmond at the Flamingo on 13th October. Thank you for your help. 5 months time and I will be there - cannot wait !

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi dudley denise,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you on this one.

There are currently 17 travellers booked on this trip, with still a few months before it departs, there is still a chance that others will join this group.

There isn't a farewell meal included on this tour, but there is a farewell drink, the Tour Manager will provide a voucher and the time for this depends on what the group are back at the hotel.

Kindest regards,

Julia

dudley denise
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julie thank you - have booked my front row seat on 13th October - hopefully trip will go ahead with 17 of us .
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi dudley denise,

I can confirm that this date has been given the green light to operate .

Kindest regards,

Julia

dudley denise
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you - so looking forward to my first holiday with just you - will start to look at optional tours next month. Thank you for your help