GeoffT
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi! Julia, I have just received my docs for the Cilento coast tour on the 19th April from Gatwick. Three questions if you don't mind. How many are on this trip, who is the rep, and will I be able to book in on line? Many thanks Geoff
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Geoff,

Of course I don't mind - There are 22 of you booked on this trip - 4 men and 18 women with ages from mid-40s through to early-80s. The Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this trip is Jan McInley.

I'm just waiting to hear back from our aviation team as to whether or not you will be able to book online - I will update you as soon as I have this.

Kindest regards,

Julia

GeoffT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi! Julie, have you had any news yet as to whether I will be able to book in on line? Cheers Geoff
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Geoff,

I'm sorry for the delay - I'm afraid you won't be able to check-in online for this tour. You are booked as part of our group allocation.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Mick W
(Member)
Geoff,

Did Cilento couple of years ago, hotel is one of th best I've been to on a JY holiday, food is superb.

Its in a quiet fishing town but really a nice area, dont forget to try the cakes from the shop up the hill.

Also had Jan was our tour manager, she is really good and knows the area well.

Enjoy your trip.

Mick

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Geoff,

I went on this tour last year, you'll love it, it's great!

Mark

Bosuncat
(Member)
I've been twice Geoff. Wonderful spot and great hotel. Don't forget to have the ice cream too. :P

I think the date you are going on is the one that the festival in St Marco is held. I've never witnessed it but by all accounts it's good fun.

Enjoy the trip. :thumbup:

GeoffT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks all for the information, I really appreciate it. I am looking forward to it, only a couple of days now.
GeoffT
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks everyone for the information, typical response on the site with everyone being helpful. Only a couple of days now for me really looking forward to it, this is trip no.11 and all have been good.
katy1717
(Member)
Hi Geoff, I'm another with nothing but positive things to say about this trip. Lovely quiet part of Italy, lovely hotel in great setting. My room had a balcony and looked out over the harbour. Food, wine good.

You'll have a great time.

Katy