Lucinda
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Could you give me the usual breakdown of numbers for the polar bear trips in October please?

Many thanks

Lucinda

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lucinda,

I can, for the 22nd October there are 3 travellers booked (1 main tour only, 2 taking the Toronto add-on) all women aged from mid-50s through to late-60s.

For the 25th October there are 7 travellers booked ( 5 taking the main tour only and 2 on the add-on), all women aged from mid-50s through to mid-70s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lucinda
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I've just been looking at the fab new layout of the JY website. Looking again at the polar bear trip for October 2015, the 22nd October has vanished completely! Is it still running? That was the date I wanted!!

Thanks

Lucinda

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lucinda,

The 22nd October date is currently under review - I understand that our team are currently talking to our supplier about the contracts on this date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Lucinda
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Lucinda,

The 22nd October date is currently under review - I understand that our team are currently talking to our supplier about the contracts on this date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Would you be able to let me know what the outcome is as that's my preferred date?

Many thanks

Lucinda

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lucinda,

If you give me a nudge in a couple of weeks I should be able to give you an update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

SylviaJ
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Lucinda,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Oh drat, this is the date I have booked. I hope it will not be cancelled...

Sylvia

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Julia

Any update on whether this holiday is going ahead, please?

Thanks

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

I've had a chat with a couple of colleagues as this is still showing as being under review. They have chased our supplier this week so hopefully I'll have an official update next week.

Kindest regards,

Julia