SandraG
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I am thinking of booking the Cambodia,Vietnam and Laos trip in November. It will be my first trip with just you. Has anyone else booked it yet? Thank you
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sandra,

At the moment there are 5 travellers booked on this date - please let us know if you do decide to take the plunge and travel with us.

Kindest regards,

Julia

SandraG
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

This seems to have disappeared as an option. Has it been removed?

Thanks

Sandra

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sandra,

The Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos Adventure for November has been "closed" so that it can be reviewed.

Kindest regards,

Julia

AltyJohn
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sandra,

The Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos Adventure for November has been "closed" so that it can be reviewed.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I notice that the Essence Of Thailand holidays have all suddenly disappeared from both the JY and Travelsphere sites as well. Are these also under review?

Thanks,

John.

DavidH
(Member)
Julia

This is also a trip I am interested in, would it be possible for someone to let me know if it is reinstated.

Thank you

Dave

janetroe
(Member)
Hi, I was also interested in this trip as I understand the weather is much better in November. Please could I be contacted if it is to be reinstated?:
JimD
  • (Member)
(Member)
'SandraG' wrote:

Hi I am thinking of booking the Cambodia,Vietnam and Laos trip in November. It will be my first trip with just you. Has anyone else booked it yet? Thank you

Hi SandraG, when I booked there was only 14th Oct on the web site, but then on seeing all the flight changes involved in going and coming back (about 5 aircraft changes) I cancelled.

SandraG
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia has anyone booked for the October 14 th trip? If so what is the male/ female split and age range? Thanks very much regards sandra
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sandra,

Yes - there are currently 14 travellers booked on this date with the group being made up of 3 men and 11 women with ages from early-50s through to early-80s.

Kindest regards,

Julia