simplyred
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I really want to do this trip but find the thought of a 4+ hours coach transfer off putting! Is there any way you could offer a direct flight from Stansted to Lamezia which does operate on some of the Just You dates? I could arrange the flight myself but think the transfer to the hotel would be difficult.

Thanks.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Simplyred,

Sorry for the delay - I forwarded this onto our flights team who have informed me that....

We don't offer a "Make your own way" on this trip however, the team could organise the flights for you, but depending on the price of the flights, there may be a supplement. The team could possibly arrange for a transfer but you would need to pay extra for this.

If you have a particular date in mind - they can try and get a quote for you.

I hope this helps.

Kidnest regards,

Julia

sjm533
(Member)
'simplyred' wrote:

I really want to do this trip but find the thought of a 4+ hours coach transfer off putting! Is there any way you could offer a direct flight from Stansted to Lamezia which does operate on some of the Just You dates? I could arrange the flight myself but think the transfer to the hotel would be difficult.

Thanks.

Hi

I did this trip in Sept 2013 and the transfer was about 3.5 hours with a good half hour stop at a motorway service station after a couple of hours. On the way back we had plenty of time to stop, at a different service station, for a lunch break.

Hope this helps.

Sylvia

NeilY
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Simplyred - I did the Calabria trip last year flying Gatwick to Naples . In practice , the coach transfer journey is less than the 4 + hours . We stopped twice en route - about 20 minutes each time . The scenary on the coach journey is fantastic and I have to say that the time flew by very quickly . Calabria is a one off and well worth a visit - it's rural Italy at its finest ! . All the best , Chris .