1981Kedi
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

To save me hunting under all possible names! can you please confirm whether Just You, Travelsphere, All Leisure Group etc will be present at the Destinations show this year? We have our tickets and are looking forward to a busy day on 1st February! Need to try and plan our route round the stands and activities........

Many thanks

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi 1981Kedi,

There will be a presence from the All Leisure Group - you will find us in the Cruise section as the team are mostly promoting our Voyages of Discovery and Swan Hellenic brands but they will happily talk to travellers about Travelsphere and Just You as well.

Kindest regards,

Julia

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
1981Kedi
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi "Janib"

Hope you had a good day.

Forgotten how easy it is to get to Olympia. I was so glad we checked our coats as, on a cold day, it was rather warm inside! Despite all good intentions we didn't keep to any plans! Managed to gather far too many brochures and even more ideas. Had several long discussions with various people - some looking to the future and some reminiscing about holidays past!

Managed to miss the cruise section (not a priority) as every time we got near there was an interesting talk going on in the public area and we got sidetracked!

Now have serious decision making to do!

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello All,

I booked my trip Flavours of Tuscany for October whilst I was at Destinations. Listening to Frank Gardner and Kate Adey at the same time in the nearby theatre. Shame about the stupid engineering work that we did not know about till it was too late, bad connection to Keith meant I did not hear the whole story which was annoying :(

Jan