Marion F
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia, for the amazing Australia optional excursions, can we pay when we're out there by credit card? Thanks, Marion
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marion,

I am led to believe that we are unable to accept payment by credit card, unless otherwise stated in your final documentation. I understand that a number of optional excursions are pre-bookable so if you would prefer not to take excess cash with you are able to book them before you leave the UK.

I hope this information helps,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Marion F
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia.

Who will our tour guide be?

Thanks

Marion

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not a problem Marion,

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this trip is Brian Croft.

Have a great trip,

Julia

the_baron1
(Member)
Hi Marion,

If you go on the balloon flight at Alice Springs you can pay by credit card. I was amazed when we landed in the middle of nowere and the pliot set up a table with a credit card machine on it. AND it did work.

Eric

AbbaDave
(Member)
ho ho yes me too Eric and after a few glasses of Champagne they knew there was nowhere you could run to avoid payment but worth every penny, I could do that tour again no problem, Marion you are in for a treat

best regards

Dave

Marion F
(Member) (Topic Starter)
No balloon flights Dave, Health and Safety strikes again!

Julia, could you let me know the numbers, M/F ratio, and age range for this tour. And also the same for those doing the Dubai stopover.

Thanks

Marion

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marion,

I remember Julia commenting on another thread that although JY are not offering balloon flights at present, if they are available you should be able to book them independently - provided, of course, your insurance covers them! I plan to do this when I go to Namibia in May. JY are getting far too caught up in health and safety issues - other tour companies are still offering balloon flights!!

Cheers,

Bob

Marion F
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Could you let me know the numbers, m/f ratio, and age range of people on this tour, and also the same for the Dubai stopover. Many thanks, Marion.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marion,

In total there will be 26 travellers heading to Australia. The entire group is made up of 5 male travellers and and 21 female travellers with ages from early-50s through to mid-70s.

Of the group...

There are 5 of you on the Dubai pre-tour stopover (1m-4w), 13 travellers are on the main Australia tour only and then there are 8 travellers who are visiting Australia and then staying on to visit New Zealand.

Not long to go now - I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Marion F
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks very much Julia. I'm sure it really will be an amazing tour.

Marion.