FranC
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I'm booked on this tour but am undecided about which Grand Canyon excursion to take. Could you please advise me how many other people have booked in advance and which ones they have chosen? I had hoped to wait till I arrived and speak to the tour manager but as I apparently can't pay by credit card whilst there, don't want to carry loads of cash with me. Many thanks.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi FranC,

At the moment there 6 travellers who have pre-booked one of the grand canyon excursions and the numbers are as follows....

Grand Voyager - 2 travellers

Grand Voyager with SkyWalk - 2 travellers

Golden Eagle Helicopter tour - 2 travellers

Kindest regards,

Julia

FranC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks Julia. I just didn't want to be the only one from our group on a particular excursion!

Kind regards

Fran

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Fran

I wouldn't worry to much in who is doing what, I always work on the assumption I Wont be going back so therefor I do everything and anything I can, sometimes things only run if a certain number are going, once in the USA there was optional tour to Jack Daniels Distillary but we were one person short so we all put money in to make money up. if there is something you want to do I would just say go for it.

Have fun.

Cindy

FranC
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks for your response Cindy. I quite agree that I probably won't be going on the same holiday again and therefore want to make the most of it. I'm usually pretty decisive but was anxious that I might not choose the best experience and wondered what others thought. However, I have now made up my mind and think that I'll be needing another holiday when I return in order to recover from all the excursions I intend taking! Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Fran