katy1717
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I'm looking at sorting out my holidays for the first half of next year and have a few questions.

I'm interested in doing the walking in the Cote d'Azur tour possibly on the trip of 2nd March, could you let me know the usual stats for this please - numbers, M/F, ages?

Also, the Yorkshire walking tour seems to have disappeared - I do remember reading some good reviews of this (not sure whether here on on feefo) - will this trip return to the schedules?

There are a couple of the long haul tours I'm looking at for early next year, could you give me the current situation on these please, numbers, M/F, ages?

US Historic East departing 4th June.

Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam 18th February.

Thanks

Katy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Katy,

I can happily answer all of those questions for you.

1. Cote d'Azur at the moment there is one traveller booked on this date, they are female.

2. Walking in Yorkshire - there were some fantastic reviews of this holiday and it was very popular. Sadly we were unable to source all of the 'components' for 2015. I have been told that the team are looking at creating another UK based walking holiday but at the moment it is in its infancy.

3. America's Historic East - there are currently 3 travellers booked - 2 men, 1 woman with ages from early-60s through to early-70s

4. Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam - there are currently 7 travellers booked - 2 men, 5 women with ages from early-30s through to early-70s.

I hope all of this helps with your planning - if I can be of any further assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Julia