jemimakate
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, Just wondering how many of us are going away on this trip. It looks like the Christmas one is more popular!

Could you tell me a bit about the weather and temperatures as we start in the north which, I am told, is cooler. Starting to pack so will I need sun cream, insect repellent, kagool?

thanks Jemima

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jemima,

The Christmas departure is always popular - but then this is a popular tour throughout the year and we operate a number of dates that suit different people.

For the 26th November departure there are 17 travellers in total. 6 taking the main tour only and 11 of you staying on for the Cambodia add-on.

http://www.worldclimateguide.co.uk/climateguides/vietnam/  you can take a look at all the averages (temperature, rainfall, days of sunlight) for each of the cities you'll be visiting.

In terms of sun cream, insect repellent and kagool, I would say yes, yes and yes. You'll also want to make sure you pack a pair of shoes that are comfortable to walk in and a travel adaptor to make sure you can charge any batteries/camera at the end of each day.

Kindest regards,

Julia

jemimakate
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Julia; I am getting excited and looking forward to meeting everybody.