magpie10
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

As you know I've just returned from the Prague, Vienna, and Budapest tour, having wanted to do this tour with Poland included, but this wasn't an option available this time.

Whilst on holiday I met a few people who had been to Poland with Just You and said it was one of the best tours they'd done and they couldn't understand why it had been stopped. My tour guide, Philip, also says he used to be tour guide on this tour and loved it.

I know Just You like to change tours around and remove/re-introduce them every now and again, but I was just wondering if you could mention to the powers that be that they might consider re-introducing another Poland tour at some point in the future? Just thought I'd mention it so you could get the ball rolling if possible, as I think it would be a fascinating tour if it included, among other things, Warsaw, Krakow, Aushwitz, and Wieliczka Salt Mine.

Thanks

Caroline

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Caroline,

Consider it mentioned to the powers that be!

As you mention, we rest and re-introduce tours periodically. At the moment Poland isn't being worked on, but I was told "never say never" so there is a chance it will re-appear at some point in the future.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'magpie10' wrote:

Hi Julia,

As you know I've just returned from the Prague, Vienna, and Budapest tour, having wanted to do this tour with Poland included, but this wasn't an option available this time.

Whilst on holiday I met a few people who had been to Poland with Just You and said it was one of the best tours they'd done and they couldn't understand why it had been stopped. My tour guide, Philip, also says he used to be tour guide on this tour and loved it.

I know Just You like to change tours around and remove/re-introduce them every now and again, but I was just wondering if you could mention to the powers that be that they might consider re-introducing another Poland tour at some point in the future? Just thought I'd mention it so you could get the ball rolling if possible, as I think it would be a fascinating tour if it included, among other things, Warsaw, Krakow, Aushwitz, and Wieliczka Salt Mine.

Thanks

Caroline

Caroline

I did the Poland and Tatra Mountains tour a few years ago and it was really good.

Cindy