nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Can I have the usual stats for this tour please. Ratio M/F, how many, age range, tour managers name, are they travelling out with us.. Excitement is kicking in now.

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

Of course you can!

In total there are 19 of you travelling on this trip, 9 are taking the main tour only with 10 of you staying on for the New York add-on. The group is made up of travellers aged from their mid-40s to early-70s and there are 6 men and 13 women.

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this trip is Lynn Mooney and it looks like she will be travelling out with the group.

Have you started thinking about what to pack yet?

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia

packing that's the only down side to travelling!! I have decanted, my large bottles of shampoo etc into smaller bottles so I have started. LOL..

I did notice on paperwork from JY on the page headed Flying with British Airways it states hand luggage 23kgs is that correct! Also nice to know we can take handbag as well.

Nice size group and I am NOT the youngest these days...

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

Have a wonderful holiday. BA allows 23 kg in the hold plus you can take as much as you want in hand luggage as long as it all fits in the correct size bag plus a handbag! Just remember to check what the allowance is for any internal flights as it may not be 23 kg, which means you will have to abide by the internal flight's allowance.

Jaya

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia

Wow thanks for this information!

Jaya

thanks for this as well...Hope you had a great holiday,

Cindy