nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia - Tim

Not long now till I jet off in the Canada New England with New York add on!!! Whoop whoop :thumbup: getting so excited now..

I have pre booked 9/11 museum/Ellis Island-Statue if Liberty/whale watching tour while in Boston.:D

Regarding photographs is there any particular shots your after for future use? If not I could just send you a selection when I get back if you would like.

:shy:

Cindy:angel:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

I can't believe how quickly this holidays seems to have come around!

In terms of photos, we'll happily take anything you are prepared to share with us!

I hope you have a fantastic time on this trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia

I know the last few weeks have flown by, I will be there before I know it..OK I will snap away and send a selection over to JY when I get back...I am looking forward to the new brochure coming through the letterbox. Hope you have fun while your away!

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

Thank you in advance - I look forward to seeing the snaps when you get back!

I will endeavour to have as much fun as possible, but I am going to miss the reaction to the new brochure - it's always great to read the comments from the community when it lands.

Julia

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Cindy

hope you have a fab time and like mine it's on top of you before you know it, the last few weeks have just flown by

all the best

Dave