mikew
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I'm looking at this holiday for 2015 but it seems that Peru with the Amazon add-on has been deleted from your website. The 11 day tour is still shown but without the option of the 3 day Amazon extension.

Is this an error on the website or has the add-on been withdrawn?

I'm sure that you can clarify the situation for me.

Many thanks

Mike

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mike,

Don't worry, it's not been withdrawn, you could still take this holiday in 2014.

The team have removed it while it is worked on to make sure it follows the new brochure.

Dates for this tour are:

03 Feb 2015

07 Apr 2015

12 May 2015

09 Jun 2015

25 Aug 2015

06 Oct 2015

10 Nov 2015

21 Dec 2015 (Christmas departure)

Kindest regards,

Julia

mikew
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Many thanks for your quick response on this. I'm looking forward to receiving the new brochure shortly.

Cheers

Mike

mikew
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Tim,

I'm just checking again regarding the Peru tour with the Amazon add-on, as it still doesn't feature on the website.

The 11 day tour is shown but without the option of the Amazon extension. Julia's earlier reply to my question suggested that the 14 day tour would be available and gave me a list of departure dates for 2015.

I haven't received the new brochure yet so I can't check to see if the add-on has been withdrawn in there or not. Can you re-confirm that the tour with the Amazon extension will operate in 2015 please?

Many thanks

Mike

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'mikew' wrote:

Hi Tim,

I'm just checking again regarding the Peru tour with the Amazon add-on, as it still doesn't feature on the website.

The 11 day tour is shown but without the option of the Amazon extension. Julia's earlier reply to my question suggested that the 14 day tour would be available and gave me a list of departure dates for 2015.

I haven't received the new brochure yet so I can't check to see if the add-on has been withdrawn in there or not. Can you re-confirm that the tour with the Amazon extension will operate in 2015 please?

Many thanks

Mike

Hi Mike, the Highlights of Peru tour with River Amazon-add on does indeed feature in the new brochure for 2015 - dates are as previously advised by Julia.

It's currently off the website as we are reviewing the detailed itinerary information for the add-on part of the tour. This should be back live on the website some time next week.

Thanks,

Tim