Julie L
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Can you book tours for the canada & New England tour? 17th September, how much for cape cod and New York night tour?
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julie,

Yes you can - both the New York by night and Capr Cod excursions can be pre-booked before you leave the UK (alternatively they can also be booked with your Tour Manager).

New York by night - £35

A fantastic opportunity to see the great sights of Manhattan Island illuminated! During your tour of the city you'll also visit Times Square to view the lights followed by a trip up the Empire State Building for magnificent views of the Big Apple.

Cape Cod - £37

Join our exciting tour to beautiful Cape Cod. Renowned for its up-market coastal resorts, Cape Cod's shores are a playground for the rich & famous. Including visits to Plymouth, where America’s founding fathers first set foot in the New World, and Chatham to see its lighthouse. A stop is also made in the village of Sandwich, where you may wish to drink from the ‘fountain of youth’!

I hope all of this information helps.

Kindest regards,

Julia

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Julie,

I drove a car to Cape Cod and had a fantastic week. Walked down Province Town with my eldest daughter forgetting it is the 'Gay Capital', overheard other women talking about the age difference and the younger one could do so much better !

We found Nauset Beach by chance, one of many that are tucked away. Plymouth has the famous stone and a replica of the Mayflower. No-one could tell us if it was the same size as the original which as Sarah said- she would never have got on it as it is very small.

New York I adore, I always make the most of all trips and have a great time. The only trip I never went on was to Lynchburg and the famour JD tour. This was on a Sunday when the Tennessee laws prohibit the selling of alcohol in certain places. They had lemonade only.

Hope you choose both tours as it is certainly worth it :thumbup:

Jan