marie6
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

I noticed from the description of this hotel on line that there are shared bathroom facilities. Does this mean only sharing with other occupants of the room for visitors booking double or family rooms.

Will we have our own bathroom as is usual on Just You holidays or are there limited bathrooms shared with other rooms?

Could you look into this please

Many thanks

Marie

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Marie,

The information I have is that you have private facilities when staying in the Ameritania Hotel, so yes,you will have your own bathroom.

"The Ameritania Hotel is a contemporary hotel in the heart of New York’s theatre district and within walking distance of many of the city’s main attractions. A huge variety of shops and restaurants are right on your doorstep. Hotel facilities include a lounge and bar. Bedrooms have private facilities and air-conditioning."

Kindest regards,

Julia

pottingshead
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Marie,

The information I have is that you have private facilities when staying in the Ameritania Hotel, so yes,you will have your own bathroom.

"The Ameritania Hotel is a contemporary hotel in the heart of New York’s theatre district and within walking distance of many of the city’s main attractions. A huge variety of shops and restaurants are right on your doorstep. Hotel facilities include a lounge and bar. Bedrooms have private facilities and air-conditioning."

Kindest regards,

Julia

hi when i went in feb with just you we had are own bathroom . rosie

marie6
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Many thanks for the information on the Americana Hotel. I was rather concerned as there were comments on some internet reviews of the hotel stating that although there were private facilities including a closet and kitchen the bathrooms were shared, with so many to each floor.

Maybe this has now been changed or maybe there could be different facilities for different parts of the hotel or company bookings

I have travelled to different parts of North America on 11 trips with Just You including 3 trips to New York and we have always had ensuite bathroom facilities so I am so pleased that the company have secured this facility.

I did notice that in the latest brochure the hotel used for the New York weekends has been changed in 2015 to SpringHill Suites in Manhattan which appears to be a more modern hotel all with ensuite bathrooms and appeared to have better online reviews.

Many thanks

Marie

marie6
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Please disregard my comments on the Ameritania Hotel. I have been looking at reviews of the Americana Hotel which is in the same area with a similar sounding name. The Ameritania hotel has very good reviews so is definitely up to Just You's usual excellent choice of hotels.

So all worries for nothing. I must learn to read properly.

Many thanks

Marie 6