sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I have already started to look at next year's possibilities and was interested in SEPO. However, the website booking does not say how much the optional excursions cost. Since it looks as though ought to be taken, seeing that they take up three full days of the holiday, this is important.

By the time I have added the cost of getting to, and possibly staying overnight at the airport, both outward and inbound, plus optional excursions, this can almost double the headline price of the holiday.

Can you find out the cost of the excursions for me please?

Thanks

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

At the moment the 2015 prices for excursions have not yet been confirmed as they are still being negotiated. A guide price would be £145pp for the pre-bookable excursion package which includes the three optional excursions. This is the price for 2014 and these are subject to change for 2015.

Kindest regards,

Julia

sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

At the moment the 2015 prices for excursions have not yet been confirmed as they are still being negotiated. A guide price would be £145pp for the pre-bookable excursion package which includes the three optional excursions. This is the price for 2014 and these are subject to change for 2015.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia

That gives me something to work on. Must admit it didn't occur to me to look at this years figures!!

Sylvia