nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia:thumbup:

Oxford Christmas Tour

I have recommended JY to a Mother and Son, he has travelled before with you after listening to my adventures, I have said their is no problem in them travelling together, but I did say I know these tour are popular,so might be worth booking sooner rather than later, so my question is how's the bookings going and how many could there be in this Christmas Party:rolleyes:

PS how's the numbers going in the Canada New England tour going leaving in 23rd Sept any more people joining me 😛 think there was about 23 at the last count:huh:

thanks

Cindy:angel:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy,

Definitely some good advice - for the past 2 years this has been a very popular trip!

At the moment there are 16 travellers booked on the Oxford Christmas break and we can take up to 48. Whilst the current bookings may seem low(ish) the brochure has only been out for a month and we haven't really given festive holidays much promotion yet as many people are still in "summer mode". I would imagine this will change pretty quickly.

In terms of your upcoming trip.... You were a few out (or I made a typo originally) there are 17 of you booked. The New York add-on is fully booked with 10 travellers and the remaining 7 are on the main tour only.

All the best,

Julia

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia

Rapid response time there I am suitable impressed....Thanks for the information regarding Oxford I shall pass this along to the people concerned.

Trouble with this Sept tour is there are 6 I think dates to choose from so you never know which one to go for. There's still a couple more months to go so fingers crossed for more to join me..

Cindy

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Why thank you Cindy, I aim to please 😉

There are six dates this September and all of them have been cleared to operate! I'm sure a few more will be joining you stateside so please ask again in a month or two and I'll happily give you an update on the numbers.

Julia

nixon
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia

Whoop whoop all systems go for all the tours great news!

Cindy

susanSF
(Member)
Can anyone recommend a Christmas trip to an interesting city, nice hotel and not too much transportation. I'm in San Francisco and looking for an easy connecting flight to meet the UK group.

Have you had travelers from the U.S. join a particular trip more than others.

Thanks,

Susan

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Susan,

Do you have any particular destination in mind? We have a selection of festive breaks in the UK as well as other European destinations or perhaps Marrakech if you are after city that bursts with exotic sights, sounds and aromas.

If you can let me know, I can put you in touch with one of our holiday advisors who can discuss the various options available to you when flying from the U.S.

Just You isn't well known Stateside at the moment, so we've had a few travellers join our trips in the past but not many.

Kindest regards,

Julia

susanSF
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Thanks for your reply. I think I'd like a simpler trip than Marrakech for Christmas, although that's an attractive city.

I'd like to join a UK or New York trip, if you have a US Christmas event. I've never been to the UK, so can you suggest one of those trips. It seems the Oxford tour is popular, but I'm also interested in other towns, or London. I wanted the travel to be minimal.

Thanks very much.

Susan

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Susan,

Do you have any particular destination in mind? We have a selection of festive breaks in the UK as well as other European destinations or perhaps Marrakech if you are after city that bursts with exotic sights, sounds and aromas.

If you can let me know, I can put you in touch with one of our holiday advisors who can discuss the various options available to you when flying from the U.S.

Just You isn't well known Stateside at the moment, so we've had a few travellers join our trips in the past but not many.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Susan,

The Oxford trip is popular every year. Our other breaks in the UK include London, Liverpool, Yorkshire, Edinburgh and others.

Would you like me to pass on the email address you joined the community with to one of our holiday advisors who can contact you directly about a potential festive holiday with Just You?

Kindest regards,

Julia

susanSF
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Yes, can you pass on my request to an advisor.

Thanks,

Susan

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Susan,

Consider it done. Please let us know how you get on, and whether or not you will be joining one of our groups over the festive period.

Kindest regards,

Julia

susanSF
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I haven't heard back from the advisor re the oxford trip, and I don't see your follow up forum entry that I initially saw. (I'm new to these forums.) Can someone email me. I'd like to decide on a holiday while the flights costs are lower, and I have questions on travel from the airport.

Thanks very much.

Susan

*************@**********

*Edited to remove email address.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Susan,

Sorry for the delay on this - I have chased the team that this was passed on to and I have been informed that my colleague, Gill, has dropped you an email with details of the holiday. Please let me know if this still has not been received.

Kindest regards,

Julia

susanSF
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Thanks, I did hear from Gill, and told him I'd like to sign up for the Oxford trip. Should I wait to hear back from him, or call JY. Gill gave me info about the trip, and I'd also like to get any tips you have on UK transfers.

Thanks very much.

Susan

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sarah,

That's great news!

Gill should come back to you directly, I will track her down today to make sure she has received your message.

She should also be able to discuss the options for transfer from the airport to the hotel (either by phone or by email)

Kindest regards,

Julia

susanSF
(Member)