maritravel
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Is it possible to extend a holiday by a few days and pay extra, or is the return flight fixed in stone?

Also, I am interested in the tour in Sicily but unsure about the starting time each morning. Do the tours leave early? I am a non-morning person but happy to skip breakfast if we have to be on a coach at an unearthly hour like 9 a.m. Any earlier and I would have to forget about this holiday.[/size][/font]

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Maritravel,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you - to make sure you had the most accurate information, we contacted one of our Tour Managers who leads the Sicily tour.

Nothing is set in stone.... If you'd like to extend your stay, you would need to speak with one of our holiday advisors and they can let you know the options available to you on a particular tour. We have had customers in the past add on a few extra days to their holiday so they can spend a few extra days relaxing or spending time with friends and family who live overseas.

So, in terms of Sicily, the TM has said that its a fast tour swith something to see every day and the group are up and on the coach by at least 8:30am most days (on the transfer to the North Coast there is an 8am starts are you'll see 2 UNESCO sights in the day). There is quite a bit of walking involved during this trip too. That being said, if you want a day off to relax in the lovely hotel then that is absolutely fine.

I hope this information helps.

Kindest regards,

Julia

maritravel
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you, Julia. I thought that might be the case: 8.30 is too early a start for me. I don't mind getting back late but I don't like early morning starts.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Maritravel

I have done 9 tours with JY and if it's a touring style of holiday then yes it's up and on the road some have been 7.30.am starts. As you are trying to see and do so much it has to be up and off I am afraid. I am a morning person and not into late nights so suits me fine..

I hope you can find somewhere that suits your needs

Cindy