Margaret P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Why are some of the Christmas holidays not on the website I have got the brochure but when I put the holiday ref in nothing comes up on the site .

Also can you tell me if anyone as booked Christmas in Marrakech.

Thanks

Margaret

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Margaret,

We're aware that a few are missing, the team are working on it (they had to prioritize the main brochure).

In terms of Marrakech, there are currently two travellers booked on this trip.

Kindest regards

Julia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Margaret

I am one of the two travellers who has booked Christmas in Marrakech. Hopefully you will be the third. This will be the first time I will be away for Christmas and can't wait.

Regards

Jaya

Margaret P
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Margaret,

We're aware that a few are missing, the team are working on it (they had to prioritize the main brochure).

In terms of Marrakech, there are currently two travellers booked on this trip.

Kindest regards

Julia

Thanks Julia will keep checking the web site

Margaret

Margaret P
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Margaret

I am one of the two travellers who has booked Christmas in Marrakech. Hopefully you will be the third. This will be the first time I will be away for Christmas and can't wait.

Regards

Jaya

hi Jaya

Not decided yet about Marrakech as the flight is from Gatwick and I live in North Wales. I met someone on the New York trip who went to Marrakech last year and he was thinking of booking again this Christmas and he said he really enjoyed it.

I went Croatia with Just You 2 years ago at Christmas and it was great,

I am sure you will have a good time.

Margaret

Annam
  • (Member)
(Member)
Jaya

I did the Xmas in Marrakech last Christmas (2013) and it was my 1st time away for Christmas & it was very good. The group number was 33. Our "free" day was Boxing Day. Half the group wanted an a trip. The local guide was very good and organised a trip to Casablanca.

Anna

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Anna

Marrakech looks like a great trip and I am glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait and hopefully this trip too will be as good as yours.

Jaya

Annam
  • (Member)
(Member)
Java

When doing the trip to "Essaouira" you may want to ask the guide if the driver spots any "goats in trees" to stop for group to take pictures - I had never heard of it before and was an interesting sight!

Anna