LYNDAKNOBEL
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

I'm booked on the Discover Vietnam with Cambodia add on departing 26th November. What's the latest date for sending my passport to JY for the visa application as I'm hoping to get another JY trip returning by mid sept in before then!

Lynda 🙂

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lynda,

I have spoken to my colleague in our Consular Services team and she has said that it takes around 5 weeks to get the Visas for Vietnam with Cambodia trip. She has advised that as long as you send us your passport as soon as you return in mid-September there should be enough time to get your visas sorted for your November holiday!

Just being nosy, which other trip are you considering?

Kindest regards,

Julia

LYNDAKNOBEL
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Lynda,

I have spoken to my colleague in our Consular Services team and she has said that it takes around 5 weeks to get the Visas for Vietnam with Cambodia trip. She has advised that as long as you send us your passport as soon as you return in mid-September there should be enough time to get your visas sorted for your November holiday!

Just being nosy, which other trip are you considering?

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thanks, that's brilliant. I'm hoping to book the Costa de la luz trip departing on 9th Sept. May well do it later today!

I see some great new holidays in the new brochure - definitely want to do the Land of the Dragon. Just out of interest, has anyone booked the Sept or Oct departure for this one yet?

Lynda

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lynda!

another great choice of holiday - we've got 28 travellers already booked on that date so it should be a very enjoyable trip

For Land of the Dragon there are no bookings on those dates yet, but they are over a year away.

Kindest regards,

Julia

LYNDAKNOBEL
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Lynda!

another great choice of holiday - we've got 28 travellers already booked on that date so it should be a very enjoyable trip

For Land of the Dragon there are no bookings on those dates yet, but they are over a year away.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks again Julia.

Lynda:)