nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Tim.....Deputy:thumbup:

I see your posting today, :cool:nice to see you doing your bit on the boards!!..:P.

hope we are not stressing you out to MUCH:exclamation::rolleyes:

Cindy:angel

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'nixon' wrote:

Tim.....Deputy:thumbup:

I see your posting today, :cool:nice to see you doing your bit on the boards!!..:P.

hope we are not stressing you out to MUCH:exclamation::rolleyes:

Cindy:angel

Hi Cindy, nope - not stressing me out at all thank you! Always happy to look after the forum in Julia's absence 🙂

Thanks,

Tim (very pleased with his 7 stars)

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Looking at the stars, I have 3 to my name and a warning level 0%. No one else has a warning level- why me ? When do I get 4 stars? I have 199 posts so far with a few more today.

Jan.

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not stressing you out......?! We'll have to see what we can do about that!
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'janib' wrote:

Looking at the stars, I have 3 to my name and a warning level 0%. No one else has a warning level- why me ? When do I get 4 stars? I have 199 posts so far with a few more today.

Jan.

Hi Janib,

Everyone has a warning level of 0%. You may only be able to see your own unless we give someone a warning for misbehaving on the community.

You'll get 4 stars and become a Senior Member once you have made 250 posts - so not that far off!

Kindest regards,

Julia

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Julia,

Was getting a little paranoid about being the only one with a warning level, and hey another post on my way to 4 stars :thumbup:

Jan.

JY Will
(Member)
I don't understand why Jules and Tim have 3 more than me!?
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Well Will, to take a quote from the Spider-man franchise, "with great power, comes great responsibility".

In our case it's "with more stars, comes more responsibility" and with our admin, moderator and user rights not only are we responsible for approving posts, answering questions and helping members with Community related queries, we also have the power to remove stars from Holiday Creators who are querying the star rating system 😉

nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Will

Saw this and thought of you!

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Written by Harriet Tubman

So keep dreaming find the strength, patience and not forgetting tha passion and go and reach for them stars.!!!!

Julia ...you play nicely today don't be horrid and take stars away..lol

Cindy

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Will

It is not the quantity but quality that matters - so don't worry about the number of stars!!

Regards

Jaya