Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia. Will we be able to check in online for the BA flight to Zagreb on 3rd May? Hope so! :thumbup:
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

I have spoken with the aviation team and they have worked their magic so that YOU can book online.

I'll drop you an email now with the new PNR you will need to check in.

Kindest regards,

Julia

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

I have spoken with the aviation team and they have worked their magic so that YOU can book online.

I'll drop you an email now with the new PNR you will need to check in.

Kindest regards,

Julia

HI Julia

Are we going to be able to check in online with all holidays, or just a few?

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Syliva,

For now its just a few - it really depends on the airline and how we book the flights. With some airlines we have to check in the whole group together.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

Would I be able to check in online with British Airways to Naples on the Calabria Tour on 5th June?

Best regards.

Melanie.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Melanie,

I've been advised that you will need to check in on arrival at the airport on this trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

Hi Julia. Will we be able to check in online for the BA flight to Zagreb on 3rd May? Hope so! :thumbup:

Thank Julia! :thumbup:

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Thank you once again for your prompt reply. I am very much looking forward to this trip as I wont be able to travel with you again until the pennies have been replenished.

Kindest regards.

Melanie

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

Is there a possibility to check online for the Italian Dolomites / Croatia trip flying out on 9 June with British Airways? Would be good if possible, but no problem if not.

Regards

Jaya

RLJ
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Julia. I've just seen this thread and as I'm travelling to Peru from Manchester via Amsterdam in a few weeks time I wondered if I too was able to book on line for this holiday. ? :thumbup:We are flying with KLM I believe. Thank you
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Julia

Is there a possibility to check online for the Italian Dolomites / Croatia trip flying out on 9 June with British Airways? Would be good if possible, but no problem if not.

Regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya,

You'll need to check in at the airport for this trip.

I hope you have a great holiday!

Kindest regards,

Julia

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
There were 2 of us on the trip to Milan from Birmingham back in 2011. Had a major problem at the airport as the other passenger was from Derby and had not arrived at the airport. Was unnessessary panic on my part as I managed to get myself booked in without him- the airline assumed we were together and had sat us next to each other on the flight which I changed as I like a window seat and not over the wings.

The chance of booking online would be wonderful.

Jan.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi RLJ,

I understand from my colleague that you will be able to check in online. Flight details should be included in your final documents.

Kindest regards,

Julia

PaulineD
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Can I check in online at Heathrow for the Americas Golden West Holiday on 12th May please?

PaulineD

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Pauline,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you on this one. For this trip you will need to check in at the airport.

Kindest regards,

Julia

JYJames
(Member)
.Just to keep all our community members in the loop our aviation team are actively working with our airline partners to try and enable more Just You customers to be able to check in online when check in opens where you will be able to select your own seat and enter all your passport details.

This is quite a complex task for our airline partners to implement and in some instances will involve redesigning whole reservation systems and online check in processes. This of course all takes time but is something we are encouraging them to do to improve customers pre-flight experience

PaulineD
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Pauline,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you on this one. For this trip you will need to check in at the airport.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks for getting back to me Julia

PaulineD