Mel P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Julia

Cindy mentioned receiving an e-newsletter which reminded me that I requested to go on the distribution list some time ago. I haven't received anything. Can you please investigate?

Many thanks.

Mel

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mel,

Of course I can - did you sign up with the same email address that is linked to your Just You Community account?

Pushing this out to the wider community - if anyone else has signed up to the receive the Just You newsletter and hasn't, please let me know and I will investigate this for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

SylviaJ
(Member)
Hi Julia

I've fallen off the radar of JY too and don't receive any electronic communications. I can confirm the email address linked to my community account is the one to use.

Also, is JY looking at providing a personal login area via the website that allows travellers to insert their personal details so JY have these to hand rather than us having to complete the piece of paper and post it off for every booking?

Regards

Sylvia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sylvia - leave it with me... I'll find out what's happened and get you back on the list.

In answer to your question - yes... It's some way off yet but in the pipeline.

Kindest regards.

Julia

Mel P
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Julia. Yes. I think I did.

Do you think I should re-register?

Many thanks.

Mel

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mel,

Leave it with me - There are a couple of different reasons why you may not be getting these. But, whatever the reason, I will make sure you are added to the list for future e-mails from Just You.

Thanks

Jules

JimS
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I've never received any emails. I registered last november and again a couple of weeks ago.

Regds

Jim

anitalaughs
(Member)
Hi Julia,

I don't recall ever receiving any e newsletter either. I would be grateful if you could look into this for me. My email address is the same one I log into the JY forum.

Many Thanks

Anita

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Jim/Anita

Thanks for letting me know - I'll look into it for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia, I used to receive regular emails from JY and TS but I haven't received any for a long time now...

Cheers,

Bob

PS At least the brochures are coming in the post these days, which is great, many thanks!

stu151
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia

Could you clarify who this goes out to please ?

For example, is it sent to everyone who has bought a JY holiday in the last x months ? (Assuming they haven't opted out)

Thanks.

Stuart

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Julia, I used to receive regular emails from JY and TS but I haven't received any for a long time now...

Cheers,

Bob

PS At least the brochures are coming in the post these days, which is great, many thanks!

Hi Bob,

Leave it with me - If we can get the brochures to you I'm 100% sure we can get the emails to you too.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'stu151' wrote:

Hi Julia

Could you clarify who this goes out to please ?

For example, is it sent to everyone who has bought a JY holiday in the last x months ? (Assuming they haven't opted out)

Thanks.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

The e-newsletter is sent to everyone on our database who has opt-ed in to receive electronic communications from us (no time limits on when they signed up). They could have signed up when they purchased a holiday with us, when they requested a brochure, or simply signed up to receive the email via the main website. There is no time-frame related to it so you should receive the enews whether you booked with us last month, last year or 5 years ago as long as you haven't unsubscribed at any point.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nige0556
(Member)
Just a suggestion

if everyone on the database gets sent the email at the same time, could you put a message on here when the next one goes out, so we will all know for certain if we're on the list or not, or if our spam filter is being over zealous?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Great idea nige0556

When the next email is sent, I'll add a note to this thread.

Kindest regards,

Julia

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Julia,

I do not remember the last time that I had an e-mail from Just You. I am on Facebook though and I see you regularly on there. Would love to go to Capri- see todays picture :)

Jan

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan,

Leave it with me - I'll have a look into why your aren't receiving the emails anymore and get you re-listed.

Thanks

Julia

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Julia,

Received an email offering a London trip for Easter. Thank you for this. Would love to be on this trip but in the middle of trying to get a new job so unsure if I will be working.

Jan.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan,

Glad we've managed to get you back on the list! Hopefully you'll continue to receive them without issue - but please let me know if you have any lull in emails from us and I will re-investigate.

Hope the job hunt is going well.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I got the London email so I must be ok in the system now

Cindy