sookie222
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia, could you please tell me when JY will be advertising the 2015 holidays for the US National Parks? I can't go this year but I'm hoping to get there around May 2015 - it always helps with the money saving discipline when I actually have something booked! Thanks Sue
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

I understand that many of the tours featured in the third edition brochure out this May will include 2015 dates.....including the National Parks trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sue,

I do hope you book this amazing tour - I went last Sept and it was one of my best holidays ever. So much amazing scenery, you will be asking yourself "am I really here?!" Memories of the fantastic sights we saw have helped keep me going over a difficult few weeks and I am sure they will stay with me forever. Go for it!

Cheers,

Bob

sookie222
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Sue,

I do hope you book this amazing tour - I went last Sept and it was one of my best holidays ever. So much amazing scenery, you will be asking yourself "am I really here?!" Memories of the fantastic sights we saw have helped keep me going over a difficult few weeks and I am sure they will stay with me forever. Go for it!

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks Bob, can't tell you how much I want to go there! I am doing my best to get the money together!! No luck with the Premium Bond wins and I refuse to waste any more money on the Lottery, having spent £'000 in the past!!!! If my boiler holds out and the house hangs onto its roof I'll be on my way to the National Parks next May 🙂 Sue

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)