RLJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I will be travelling to Peru from Manchester on 8 April .I believe our TM will be meeting us in Peru. Will there be a JY representative at either Manchester or Amsterdam airports to meet us ? One reason for travelling with JY was the knowledge that there was someone there to iron out any little difficulties at the airports - which can be daunting when travelling alone. I feel rather let down that I will be travelling alone to Peru when I believed that I would have the back up of a TM with us. 😕
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi RLJ,

All of our holidays include a representative to greet you at UK airports and as such there will be a rep to see you through check-in. Once you have checked-in, don't forget to look out for the Just You luggage tags of your 27 fellow travellers at the airport.

The Tour Manager allocated to this trip is Rosario Malca, a resident Peruvian, and will meet you in Peru.

Kindest regards,

Julia

AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi RLJ

please post a review on your return, i'm doing the Travelsphere version later in year going from birmingham alone and are resigned to the fact that i shall be all alone till i get to peru and even then i may have to wait for the heathrow travellers to arrive the following morning as thats who the majority arrive from but on the plus side i do get an extra night in Lima, i may be lucky and find another birmingham traveller, i had thoughts of going from manchester but on the return they only had a 55 min turn around in Amsterday to change flight,but from birmingham over 6 hours, enough time to get the train into amsterdam for a couple of hours

hope you have a good time and it is daunting on your own having to do all the work yourself but you will have plenty of company on your way out it seems

all the best

Dave

RLJ
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello AbbaDave

Thank you for your reply. I too was looking at the Travelsphere trip to Peru as it was more comprehensive than the JY holiday but the dates were not working out for me !!! I'm really looking forward to going to Machu Pichu - it's been on my "bucket list" for a number of years. I'll write a review when I return and I wish you the best also.:thumbup: