Avocet64
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

How hard can it be to choose a holiday? I want to take a little break from long haul and just can't make up my mind, I keep thumbing through the brochure looking for something that might appeal and weighing up the pros and cons like flight times, overnight stays at Heathrow/Gatwick etc, although I wouldn't let that hold me back from a holiday I really wanted to do.

Now thinking towards Apulia as a possibility (pain its from Gatwick). I've got two dates in mind at the moment, 2nd and 9th June, could you please tell me how bookings are currently going for these dates.

Many thanks

Avocet

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Avocet64

How hard can it be to choose a holiday? Very - I have the corners of several pages folded over!

To possibly help, the Apulia numbers so far are:

2/6 - 7 confirmed travellers

9/6 - 10 confirmed travellers

Kindest regards,

Julia

Avocet64
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Avocet64

How hard can it be to choose a holiday? Very - I have the corners of several pages folded over!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Many thanks Julia, yes that has helped, I think!!

Now I can't wait to see what new long haul destinations JY Will and the team are hard at work conjuring up for next year (such a long way off). My dream destination would be something like the TS Grand Tour of China and Tibetan Trail or the Galapagos Islands but alas, I fear they will remain just a dream with JY.

Oh well, back to the job in hand, just a little bit more deliberation to be absolutely sure and I'll be making a booking. Again many thanks for your help.

Avocet

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not a problem!

Remember JY Will regularly monitors the community to see where our members want to visit so who knows what may appear in future brochures!

Kindest regards,

Julia

JY Will
(Member)
'Avocet64' wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Avocet64

Kindest regards,

Julia

Now I can't wait to see what new long haul destinations JY Will and the team are hard at work conjuring up for next year (such a long way off). My dream destination would be something like the TS Grand Tour of China and Tibetan Trail or the Galapagos Islands but alas, I fear they will remain just a dream with JY.

Oh well, back to the job in hand, just a little bit more deliberation to be absolutely sure and I'll be making a booking. Again many thanks for your help.

Avocet

one of those isn't a million miles off. the other is on the radar but not likely just yet

Avocet64
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JY wrote:

'Avocet64' wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Avocet64

Kindest regards,

Julia

Avocet

one of those isn't a million miles off. the other is on the radar but not likely just yet

Wow Will, that's all very intriguing, can't wait to find out what that's all about