jazz17
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I am very interested in doing this trip checked the new brochure today but was disappointed to see there were no dates for 2015. Are you planning to run this holiday at the beginning of 2015?

Linda

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda,

Not all of the 2015 dates are in the new brochure and JY Will and his team are working hard finalising the 2015 programme of tours. You will find a wider selection of 2015 holidays in the preview brochure out later this year. I understand however that many existing tours will have dates in April/May.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda,

I don't know if you read my review of this holiday; if you haven't you might find it helpful. This is an expensive tour, but absolutely worth it -South America is always a pricey destination, but you see and do so much on this holiday and there was a highlight every day! If you have any questions regarding the tour, I'd be very happy to answer them. I did it with Travelpshere (as JY only did Argentina and Brazil at that time) and the extended itinerary including Chile and Mendoza is a much better option - I do hope you book for 2015 when the dates become available. I still can't believe I travelled over the top of the Andes!

All the best,

Bob