BGray
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I was really enjoying reading the new Discover magazine, which looks great by the way. Then I reached the article on Rio and to my surprise there was a quote from me! This is the third issue in a row which has had a quote from one of my reviews, I'm well chuffed!

Keep up the good work (not that I'm biased or anything like that)!

Cheers,

Bob

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
Glad that you're chuffed - looks like your quotes are becoming a bit of a regular Discover magazine feature!

Thanks,

Tim

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
BOB

Please do NOT let all this fame go to your head.....LOL...I have not received this brochure as of yet.

Cindy

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Tim' wrote:

Glad that you're chuffed - looks like your quotes are becoming a bit of a regular Discover magazine feature!

Thanks,

Tim

Steady Tim,

He'll be asking for commission next!

Mel

Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mel wrote:

'Tim' wrote:

Thanks,

Tim

Steady Tim,

He'll be asking for commission next!

Mel

LOL!

valerie lund
(Member)
Still waiting for my Discover Mag too:-/
Tim
  • (Member)
(Member)
If you haven't received the new issue of Discover magazine (yet), remember you can request an electronic version to be sent to you by email here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/brochures/by-email/?brochure=48 

Thanks,

Tim

Angie S
(Member)
I enjoyed reading the Discover magazine on Saturday.

Holidays I'm thinking of doing all got a feature. Also like the look of a new tour to Kashmir but at the moment only Travelspere are doing this. That wouldn't put me

off but certainly one for the future.

One of the quotes from the forum seemed very familiar then I realised it was me. Of all the posts you could have used....my moment of fame! LoL.

I'm so glad I "discovered" Just You it has opened my eyes to a big world knowing I can doing anything I like without having to rely on going with a partner who may not be interested. The forum too is just wonderful.

Angie S