CHARDEEN
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am soon to go on the China trip 9th-25th Oct. My concern is if we can get laundry done during this time besides what's available on the river cruise.[/b]
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Chardeen,

If you are staying in a hotel for more than 2 nights then you will be able to do laundry.

Kindest regards,

Julia

CHARDEEN
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia, many thanks for your reply. Glad to know that hotels will do laundry. Also would it be a good idea to take some tea bags as I can't get on with scented or flavoured tea
DAFFIEGIRL
(Member)
I am also on this trip. Just wondering if you can give us any idea when passports and visa will be returned?
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Chardeen, I understand that English teas are not widely available so if you would prefer this, then it might be an idea to pack some in your luggage.

DaffieGirl, it looks like your passport has been posted back to you today by special delivery.

Kindest regards,

Julia

DAFFIEGIRL
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Chardeen, I understand that English teas are not widely available so if you would prefer this, then it might be an idea to pack some in your luggage.

DaffieGirl, it looks like your passport has been posted back to you today by special delivery.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thank you Julia. My passport and visa has just arrived. Getting really excitd now.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
That's great news - I hope you have a fantastic trip!

Julia