Auntie D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Not that I'm too worried but ~~ I'm due to fly to Lake Garda from Manchester on the 17th September and have not yet received my tickets.

I assume they are in the mail?

Regards,

Denise.

:huh::huh:

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise,

I've just spoken with our ticketing department - something should have been sent out but as you have not received anything yet and given the timings, my colleague is going to re-issue these and get them out to you today. Please let me know if you haven't received anything in a couple of days.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Auntie D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Denise,

I've just spoken with our ticketing department - something should have been sent out but as you have not received anything yet and given the timings, my colleague is going to re-issue these and get them out to you today. Please let me know if you haven't received anything in a couple of days.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thanks for your swift reply. As soon as I receive my tickets I will, of course, let you know.

Fingers crossed!!!!

Denise

Auntie D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Auntie wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Denise,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thanks for your swift reply. As soon as I receive my tickets I will, of course, let you know.

Fingers crossed!!!!

Denise

Afternoon Julia,

Hooray!! Tickets just arrived, thanks so much. I don't know if these are the original because the letter is dated 3rd September. However, if I do receive duplicates I will certainly destroy them.

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,

Denise

;);)

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise,

Not a problem, the good news is that you have your tickets!

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia