janib
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I have sent an email several weeks ago as I am on the trip to Heart of Alpine Europe. Tonight I have also booked Great Railways of the Scottish Highlands. My problem is that my billing address in Warwick is not where I am living at the moment. I am down here in Fareham , Hants. The documents will be going to the wrong house and for my second trip, I will not be able to retreive them before Scotland. With most other companies there is a section for another address- not with Just You.

Thank you for any help that you can give me.

Jan.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan,

Not a problem, this can be done - would you be able to email me the address where you would like your documents sent along with your booking reference numbers and I will get this organised for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan,

Thanks for sending in your details - I have forwarded these on to the relevant department who will make a note on your bookings.

Kindest regards,

Julia

janib
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Julia,

Guess what, manage to get home to Warwick and found opened plastic bag with my tickets inside for the Heart of Alpine Europe . The strip tape was not sealed properly. I think it is all there according to the paperwork. There was also a big catalogue for Travelsphere.

Your last note was dated 13th August and I have now sent via e-mail and Community my new address. When I had a text on 29th August to say my tickets had been despatched, I have been waiting for them at Fareham. Now I am seriously worried for my Scottish tickets as I will not be back this way after Austria.

Please get this sorted for me Julia.

Thank you,

Jan.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan,

I've chased this as a note had been put on your bookings unfortunately it hadn't been picked up by our system when they were mailed.

To ensure you have all the correct documentation, my colleague has re-issued your documents for this upcoming trip.

I am aware that your second booking also has this note on it and I hope that it will be picked up for the mailing this time. However, as I don't like to put all of my faith in technology, please let me know if when you return from the Heart of Alpine trip if your documents are not waiting for you at the Fareham address and I will arrange to have them reissued.

Kindest regards,

Julia

janib
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Julia. 13 days and counting :)

Jan.

janib
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Tickets have arrived in Fareham, thank you.

Jan.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
That's great news!

Have a wonderful trip.

Julia

janib
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Julia,

Thought I had sent a note about my Scottish tickets. They were found up in Warwick by my daughter, luckily handed to my younger daughter who I saw on Saturday. This is quite annoying due to all the problems with the Alpine Europe tickets.

No brochure or questionaire- quess they are up in Warwick too!

So many great tours for next year- having a hard job to decide where to go :)

Jan.

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jan,

I'm really sorry to hear about this. I'll have a word with my colleagues to find out why this happened for the second time when the second has been added to your booking.

I'll also look at where your brochure has gone.

Kindest regards,

Julia