161ann
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Julia

I have just returned from Tuscany my 1st J Y trip and had a great time.

I see some of the destinations now have 2014 dates added but I wonder is that now all the trips that would be available for Feb 2014? Will the new brochure have other choices. I would love to go to western US in Feb 2014 but that isn't an option. I see Travelsphere do a couple of trips from mid Feb, I guess my question is will J Y be doing any of these, in mid Feb. I know there are other destinations mainly Asia but they don't appeal.

Thanks

Ann

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Ann,

I'm really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Just You holiday.

Not all of the 2014 dates for existing tours have been loaded in to the reservation system yet (so won't appear on the website). Hopefully, by the end of next week, possibly the beginning of the following week, all the 2014 dates for these tours will be available.

We are also introducing some new tours for 2014 but these are still being finalised and won't be available until the launch of our brochure in September. Whether any of these will have February dates, I honestly don't know.

Are you on our mailing list for brochures? If not, would you like to be added?

Kindest regards,

Julia

161ann
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you Julia,

I am on mailing list, or have been in the past.

Kind regards

Ann

quote='Julia' pid='228557' dateline='1370013783']

Hello Ann,

I'm really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Just You holiday.

Not all of the 2014 dates for existing tours have been loaded in to the reservation system yet (so won't appear on the website). Hopefully, by the end of next week, possibly the beginning of the following week, all the 2014 dates for these tours will be available.

We are also introducing some new tours for 2014 but these are still being finalised and won't be available until the launch of our brochure in September. Whether any of these will have February dates, I honestly don't know.

Are you on our mailing list for brochures? If not, would you like to be added?

Kindest regards,

Julia