marks
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

Could you tell me when 2014 dates will be uploaded onto the website.

Im dying to book my next holiday.

Thanks

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark,

You'll see a number of 2014 dates added to the site in the next couple of weeks when we launch the 2013/14 third edition brochure. All 2014 dates and departures will be available when the first edition 2014 brochure is launched in September.

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Even just seeing the title of this thread has got me excited, can't wait!!

Cheers,

Bob

PS Hopefully there will be a holiday that jumps off the page at me in the dates that are uploaded in the next couple of weeks, don't think I can wait till Sept for the full line up!!!

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
By the way Mark don't be surprised if you don't see any new holidays in the dates that are uploaded in the coming weeks - JY Will posted a while back saying the new dates in June are largely for existing tours and the details of brand new JY tours won't be available till Sept - so don't be disappointed as the whole range will only be known then.....

Cheers,

Bob

JY Will
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

By the way Mark don't be surprised if you don't see any new holidays in the dates that are uploaded in the coming weeks - JY Will posted a while back saying the new dates in June are largely for existing tours and the details of brand new JY tours won't be available till Sept - so don't be disappointed as the whole range will only be known then.....

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks Bob, we should really be paying you for this service!

by the way - Costa Rica & Nicaragua will be available to book in the next couple of weeks

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Will

Many thanks, I am really incredibly excited about this - fingers crossed it all works out!

By the way I seem to remember you did the Parks/Canyons/LBH last Sept and I'm going this Sept, how did you enjoy it and what were the highlights for you?

Cheers,

Bob

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bob,

I know what you mean. I already have Sicily booked for August and am looking for next year.

Thanks

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Sorry, forgot to ask, what do you have planned for next year?

Mark

JY Will
(Member)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Will

Many thanks, I am really incredibly excited about this - fingers crossed it all works out!

By the way I seem to remember you did the Parks/Canyons/LBH last Sept and I'm going this Sept, how did you enjoy it and what were the highlights for you?

Cheers,

Bob

I did indeed, it was absolutely brilliant! I know you may think I'm biased, but it really is an amazing tour. Highlights every single day without fail! My favourites were Monument Valley and Bryce Canyon. I didn't really get Mesa Verde, although the others in the group seemed to enjoy it! You will love it all anyway. Take about 10 spare memory cards for your camera because there are endless photo opportunities!

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Will for the info, I'm so looking forward to trying out my new camera and hopefully will get lots of amazing landscapes!

Hi again Mark, at present I'm hoping to do Costa Rica/Nicaragua next March (I've been given a broad hint there will be a date then!) and China next Sept. However, the China tour depends on a friend of mine who will hopefully be travelling with me and also what new tours JY come up with for the Sept brochure (i.e. the complete 2014 line up). I've been saving hard for years and when I turned 40 I decided there was no point in saving like mad and not enjoying any of it!

What are your dream destinations for next year? I'm guessing Croatia/Montenegro feature prominently?!!

Cheers,

Bob

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi BGray,

Yes, Croatia tour definitely. I have fallen in love with the country (thanks to JY) so the new Makarska trip is a dream. I've made myself a target to visit all four of it's UNESCO national parks and this trip offers a visit to Krka-i've already done Plitvice! I'm not someone who can sit on a beach all day- i need to move and i find the combination of history/modernity/scenery and relaxation on these holidays ideal. I have had a good response to the Montenegro thread (Will- i hope you're listening hehe) and Slovenia is a new holiday yayay.

For the first time i have the money and not the time! Because im studying a medicine related degree, i spend the summer on placement whilst my fellow students are getting a suntan! As a result i have August, Easter and Christmas hence i only have a select choice. The other alternative is to use Travelsphere more frequently.

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bob

I totally agree with you. I decided to travel more and enjoy life after I was first diagnosed with cancer. I thought there was no point in saving hard for the future - might as well enjoy life while I can. Anyway nowadays we get 'penalised' for saving!!

Regards

Jaya

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya,

Completely agree with your philosophy- i am just glad i discovered it at 21 and not later on in life!

Thanks and good luck with your treatment.

Markx

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thanks Mark. I am glad you agree with me. Enjoy life while you can and have the energy to do so. Good luck with your studies and happy travelling. By the time you reach my age, you will have seen the world!

Regards

Jaya

marks
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Haha,

Couldn't agree more. I just can't wait till i graduate in 2 and a half years) when i can explore beyond Europe.

Thanks

Mark

ruthmcnerlan
(Member)
I see there are now 11 holidays with dates for 2014 on the website!! Looking forward to the rest of the 2014 dates being released to get some travel ideas for next year 🙂
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ruth,

Our preview brochure has now been sent to the printers and our team upstairs are busy loading all the dates on to the system. Over the next few days/week you'll see a even more tours with 2014 dates added.

A quick note to Bob - can you guess what I've seen in the reservations system? A certain holiday should be available to you very soon!

Kindest regards,

Julia

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia, I can't wait!!!

I've noticed a number of new holiday dates for 2014 on the system over the last few days - South Africa and Australia among them. Hope your travel advisors are very busy in the coming weeks!

All the best,

Bob

Maria_19
(Member)
I do hope there are more departutes from Manchester or Liverpool

next year. It was disappointing to see them removed from this year's brochure. I had hoped to do the Cilento Coast from Liverpool but had to change my plans when I discovered it was no longer available.

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,I have taken my first holiday this year with JY, enjoyed it so much I have booked a second holiday. I would also like to see more flights from Manchester or Liverpool, not too bad getting a connection to Heathrow, to take a holiday However Gatwick is not an opton as not so easy to get to, so any holidays from Gatwick that I would like to take with JY I have to pass up,