Auntie D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Good morning,

Ref this hotel; is it correct that the restaurant is not actually in the hotel building but across the road?

If this is the case, is coffee available in the lounge, before breakfast because I'm useless without my first cup of java!!! If not, I guess I'll need to bring along my travel kettle and coffee supplies.

I'd be very interested in your reply.

Many thanks.

Denise.

:s:s

Any replacement for Ben in place yet?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise,

I have asked this to one of my colleagues who looks after this tour and will let you know as soon as I have a response.

It's nice to know I'm not the only person who is unable to function without that first cup of coffee 🙂

Kindest regards

Julia

Ben's replacement.... we have recruited someone who is currently learning about the brand, the products and of course how we try to look after the members of the community. I'll be letting him lose on the forum in the next couple of weeks.

PaulineD
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Denise,

I have asked this to one of my colleagues who looks after this tour and will let you know as soon as I have a response.

It's nice to know I'm not the only person who is unable to function without that first cup of coffee :)

Kindest regards

Julia

Ben's replacement.... we have recruited someone who is currently learning about the brand, the products and of course how we try to look after the members of the community. I'll be letting him lose on the forum in the next couple of weeks.

Ooo, Jolly good. Glad you are not throwing him in at the deep end!!

You are doing a brilliant job.

PaulineD

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Denise

I have been on this tour and it is fact the restruant is in the building opposite, you can arrange for room service I think as the lady next door to me had a tray delivered with hot drinks etc every morning...or you will have to wait for breakfast time....

The tour group has food in a sectioned of part so you all eat and drink together...

But to can of course buy drinks hot and cold from the bar area...

Cindy

161ann
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thank you for asking this question as I have the same concern, I am going on 23rd May, this will be my 1st J Y holiday but need the java boost to get my brain functioning.

Ann

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thank-you PaulineD - I'm really enjoying logging in to the community every day, I'll miss it when I have to go back to the day job!
Auntie D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Thank-you PaulineD - I'm really enjoying logging in to the community every day, I'll miss it when I have to go back to the day job!

Julia,

You've done an absolutely brilliant job ~ I'm sure under your tutelage Ben's replacement will do a fine job.

Thanks for all your help and enjoy going back to your day job.

:D:thumbup:

Love,

Denise

Auntie D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi 161 Ann,

That's the group I'm booked on!!

Look forward to meeting you. I'm flying from Manchester, where are you travelling from?

Denise

161ann
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise

I am on your flight from Manchester. I am getting excited now less than 4 weeks to go. I look forward to meeting you at the airport. Can I ask are you doing the additional excursions ? I have boked them yet and wondered what others do.

Regards

Ann

'Auntie wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi 161 Ann,

Look forward to meeting you. I'm flying from Manchester, where are you travelling from?

Denise

Auntie D
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'161ann' wrote:

Hi Denise

I am on your flight from Manchester. I am getting excited now less than 4 weeks to go. I look forward to meeting you at the airport. Can I ask are you doing the additional excursions ? I have boked them yet and wondered what others do.

Regards

Ann

'Auntie wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi 161 Ann,

Denise

Hi Ann,

The only trip I haven't booked on is the boat trip to Elba ~ smaller boats and I don't get on very well together!!!!!

See you at Manchester. YIPEEEEEEEE

Denise

:D:D:D

161ann
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Denise

Thank you for that, I don't do small boats too well either, so I will give that a miss too.

See you very soooon!!!!

Ann

'Auntie wrote:

'161ann' wrote:

Hi Denise

Regards

Ann

'Auntie wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi 161 Ann,

Denise

Hi Ann,

The only trip I haven't booked on is the boat trip to Elba ~ smaller boats and I don't get on very well together!!!!!

See you at Manchester. YIPEEEEEEEE

Denise

:D:D:D