Roveraud
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Can you tell me how many M/F are booked for this date?

Also I am on connecting flight from Manchester, will my luggage be booked straight through to final destination or do I have to collect it at Heathrow?

Has the tour manage been arranged yet.

Thank you, Audrey

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Audrey,

At the moment there are 2 men and 6 women booked (this includes those who will be travelling on the main tour only), with a few places left I would imagine that there will be a few more people travelling with you.

I've spoken to one of my colleagues who has informed me that you will need to collect your luggage when you arrive at Heathrow and re-check it for the international flight. This will also apply for your inbound flight.

The Tour Manager has not yet been allocated for this holiday - but ask again in a couple of weeks.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards

Julia

Worldtraveller
(Member)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Audrey,

At the moment there are 2 men and 6 women booked (this includes those who will be travelling on the main tour only), with a few places left I would imagine that there will be a few more people travelling with you.

I've spoken to one of my colleagues who has informed me that you will need to collect your luggage when you arrive at Heathrow and re-check it for the international flight. This will also apply for your inbound flight.

The Tour Manager has not yet been allocated for this holiday - but ask again in a couple of weeks.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards

Julia

I went on this tour last September flying from Manchester and my luggage was booked all the way through outward and return journey. Saved so much hassle and less to worry about. Worth re-checking as at first they thought I would have to collect mine at Heathrow but when they looked again it was OK. You will have a great holiday I loved it, both Vietnam and Cambodia were fantastic. All hotels were great too and wonderful food. I am off to S Africa this year. Tricia

Roveraud
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Tricia,

Thanks for info, I will certainly look into luggage situation again. Were you booked on the 07.20 flight with BA to Heathrow and arrive at terminal 5? Did you have enough time to get to Malaysian Airline desks or was it a rush? If I have to collect my luggage I am wondering how long it will take. Was your flight from Heathrow the same time as mine which is12.00

Hope you enjoy your trip to S Africa

Audrey

Worldtraveller
(Member)
'Roveraud' wrote:

Hi Tricia,

Thanks for info, I will certainly look into luggage situation again. Were you booked on the 07.20 flight with BA to Heathrow and arrive at terminal 5? Did you have enough time to get to Malaysian Airline desks or was it a rush? If I have to collect my luggage I am wondering how long it will take. Was your flight from Heathrow the same time as mine which is12.00

Hope you enjoy your trip to S Africa

Audrey

Hi Audrey,

Yes I caught the 7.20am BA down to Heathrow I had plenty of time to go to check in as I didn't have to get luggage. You are met at check in by JY in Heathrow very organised no problems at all. I would advice you make sure you have your JY label on your hand luggage as anyone on the flight can meet up with you on Manchester flight. Everyone is on their own so glad of people to get around airport with. It was nice to have someone to chat to. The flight was 12.00 from Heathrow. On the way back you know more people travelling up to Manchester so we all stayed together in Heathrow and chatted and had coffee until the Manchester flight was called. You will have a great time. If you need to know anything else just ask. Tricia.