LindaB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Please can you tell me how many people are booked for this holiday? I booked it last week and have pre-booked Vienna music evening but not the ballet. I would be interested to know if I will be the only one not doing the ballet trip!
Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Linda,

I am just awaiting a reply from the lady who looks after this tour, she is back in work tomorrow,

Thanks for your patience,

Kindest,

Ben

Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Linda,

To date there are 28 fellow travellers; most are booked for the Vienna concert in the evening, with only a few booked for the Ballet.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben

mjc
  • (Member)
(Member)
'LindaB' wrote:

Please can you tell me how many people are booked for this holiday? I booked it last week and have pre-booked Vienna music evening but not the ballet. I would be interested to know if I will be the only one not doing the ballet trip!

Hi Linda,

You need to let me know how you get on :)

I looked at this tour but i was swayed to America this year so I may do it later or next year.

Hope you enjoy your trip 🙂

jac

LindaB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mjc' wrote:

'LindaB' wrote:

Hi Linda,

I looked at this tour but i was swayed to America this year so I may do it later or next year.

jac

Hi Jac

Sorry I didn't get back to you before. leaving today! I will let you know how it goes. this is my 5th JY holiday. I have done 2 in America.

Linda

LindaB
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'LindaB' wrote:

'mjc' wrote:

'LindaB' wrote:

Hi Linda,

jac

Hi Jac

Sorry I didn't get back to you before. leaving today! I will let you know how it goes. this is my 5th JY holiday. I have done 2 in America.

Linda

I enjoyed all three cities. we had a super tour manager (Jana). No really early starts. Quite a bit of free time and so much to see. The hotels were OK. Rooms in Budapest small but adequate for one person. Dinners in Vienna and Budapest were awful! I love America. I lived there for 3 years, but have also done 2 JY holidays there Parks and Canyons and Route 66. they are great but very tiring! would love to do the East Coast if JY ever do that.

Linda