sookie222
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Ben, I want to do Canada/Alaska in 2014. Ideally ride the Rocky Mountaineer and then cruise Glacier Bay etc. I know that JY no longer offer Alaskan cruises because the ships don't want to allocate single cabins to a large group of people, so I was considering booking with Travelsphere and going with the couples! However, I might consider dropping the idea of the cruise if JY were to at least offer the Rocky Mountaineer as part of their Canada holiday. As the new JY brochure won't be available until June, is there any way you can find out whether the Rocky Mountaineer will be on offer in the new 2014 brochure please? If it definitely won't be included I'll sign up with Travelsphere when they start taking 2014 bookings.[/b] Sue
Ben
  • (Member)
(Member)
Good morning Sue,

I have been to our product manager Andy and he has said:

It's not currently planned that a Rocky Mountaineer will run for Just You but that's not to say a one off date wouldn't happen. My advice to Sue is to book the Travelsphere tour as these are definitely featuring in the 2014 programme and she will be able to do the whole thing - Rocky Mountaineer and Alaskan cruise.

I hope this helps,

Kindest,

Ben